Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter :)

I am so thankful that all bad events which are happening to me come during this Eastertide. It makes this Easter to be the most meaningful from all my Easters. I learn to be more patient with all those misfortunes and just let them be. Haha... It is as if I have so many problems!! Actually I only have one which is: my boss sucks because it is very difficult to get her to pay me. She keeps giving empty promises and I am losing my patience. She promised me to tell me when she would pay yesterday and unfortunately she remembered that. I intend on just walk off if by today I have not heard from her. Though it means I will lose my $400, I guess it worths the trouble caused to the boss for the next 2 weeks. Yup...so she called and this time she promised me on Wednesday. Let's see whether she'll keep her words. I don't really feel like working anymore. 11 more days to go... Today I pretend to be sick and ask for another leave for 12th April to 'check the status of my NUS application'. These are not total bluff because I really have gastric and after I checked my mail, I haven't received any news about my medicine application. So I have to check on the 12th anyway. Why 12th??? Because it is my birthday!!! Hahaha... That is another reason for me not to be so sad of the possibility of not getting payment. I can't be sad during my birthday. Hohoho...

Hmm...that's all I have got to say... Hmm...how come there is nothing much for me to write today??? Maybe because the weather outside is pretty bad. It is going to rain heavily, VERY heavily and maybe I am a little bit anxious of getting wet. Hohoho... But yeah...I am going to check out some toy shops now. I want to buy Vaan figurine. Heh...

Maybe I shall write more about this year's Easter. I missed the chance to attend Maundy Thursday mass (AGAIN!!!!) but I did experience the holy hour. Cool...! It's a good experience. I was so surprised to see so many little kids coming (I attended the 1030 pm-1130 pm service) at such late hours. It was good that no toddlers anyway.. No noisy cries... This taught me how true the bible is when the apostles who went with Jesus to the Garden (I don't know how to spell Getshemane correctly) fell asleep. Trust me!! It is so difficult to remain awake!!! That was despite the fact that I felt very uncomfortable because the aircon at the area I was seated was off and the light on top of my head was so hot!!! Whew.... Good Friday was great because this year they used different songs, unlike the previous years. So it was not so boring. I guessed wrongly that there were 12 stations (in fact there are 14 stations). Easter Vigil is always an occasion I am eager to attend. This year I went with Andy and wow...he said that I have becoming thinner. Yeah!!! Diet is successful! Finally...Easter Sunday...which I missed again this year. Previously, I always deliberatel skipped Easter Sunday because I thought Easter Vigil=Easter Sunday. Unfortunately, I have been wrong! They are different (thanks to Catholic News 2 weeks ago)! But it is very difficult to wake up early after a late mass on the previous night. I hope next year I can attend (this year I could not go partly because I have the stupid job...)

So whether my labour will be fruitful...I have surrender everything to God. If I am paid...that would be great... If not...let my 'slavery' be a way for me to pay all my sins and mistakes

No comments: