Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Gary!

Hahaha...that sounds so shameless but I don't care. Being a year older does not necessarily means all my bad aspects will just go away. I will still be the same Gary. Haha... One thing that makes me sad about this birthday is that I am 20 years old. The tens start with 2. That means I can no longer consider myself a kid. Haiz...gone are my childish, child-like, and toy ages. Hiks...hiks.. But no matter what, today is the time for excitement, joy, jubilation, exuberance, happiness, and blah blah blah... Hohoho...

I am going to complete my Final Fantasy action figures today. Hehe.. I will buy Yuna and exchange my Tifa (I bought it yesterday night) with a new one because my Tifa has some white thing sticking into her black outfits. Not nice... So must fight to get a perfect one. I also found good manga which I think never get into my country (and actually I don't expect it to exist in Singapore too). Unfortunately they cost like $30 each. That's madness.

My day will just be perfect if the 2 bitches staying next to my room does not start a war with me. They have been so noisy and inconsiderate and they still have the shame to complain about me 'telling' them to quiten down. What the hell??? They dared to write "I'm neither a vet or a cat, so I don't need a dog to bark at me". Huh...they think they are so creative??? My reply was "Oh...you are not a vet, no wonder you don't know that dogs do bark at something else: BITCHES, especially noisy bitches". Haha... Bitch means a female dog okay... Hohoho... I told about this to the owner of the house but he did not give any resolution so I guess I have to do it myself. Stupid lah...how can he asks me to just "Let it be". I am the one getting irritated and disturbed, not him. And he won't get rid of these bitches because he wants the money. Haiz....money does make people go crazy.

Talking about money reminds me of my stupid boss who is yet to pay my salary. If until tomorrow I don't get it, then bye bye to her and good luck. I will just leave her. Hopefully she will get some trouble finding a replacement for me next week. That's all that I can do.

I am waiting for the announcement whether I get shortlisted for medicine but I think I am not. Yah..just leave it to God. Let him choose the best path for my future.

This afternoon I will go to harmoc practice and dinner with Emma and Jinci. I think it will be fun. Yeah!!!

And last but not least, I wish myself (again???!!!) a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope that I can get closer to God, be luckier and filled with His blessings, be more patient, and blah blah blah... I think it will be a long list if I want to jot down all my birthday wishes. Hahaha...but to summarise: hope that God gives me all the best for me according to his plan :)

1 comment:

hmmm... said...

happy birthday! remember to have post-birthday celebrations with erhem.. (: