Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Haiz...yesterday was one of my worst birthdays (I remember 2 years ago was pretty bad because I needed to stay up late at school to prepare for maths competition). Firstly, I got terrible scolding from the stupid boss. Worse, the scolding was for a mistake done by her, not me!!! Alamak...she called me when I was shopping some toys until the shopkeeper helped me to make the receipts first. But because it was not my mistake and it was my birthday, I kept cool. I think that irritated her most because she was already shouting and screaming and shrieking at the top of her voice and I still spoke like there was nothing wrong. Now come to the problem.. I already informed her that yesterday I wanted a day off. And on Monday she already agreed. Can you imagine how crazy she was for not reminding her on Wednesday that yesterday I was off??? Hello...who is the boss here? Okay...that was a crazy thing but I could not be bothered.

Secondly, I lost my umbrella (someone just 'borrowed' it without permission and up to now I still have not got it back) so yesterday when I wanted to visit VJ, I borrowed the maid's umbrella. Yeah...I lost that one on the bus. I tried to call the bus company and they could not help. Toa Payoh asked me to call Sengkang and Sengkang asked me to call Toa Payoh. Haiz....thanks to Mr Lee for the trouble getting me the number, and to Emma for speaking to the Toa Payoh person who apparently only speaks Chinese.

Basically only those 2 bad things yesterday lah. Haha... Strangely, I 'felt' that such things would happen already. Especially regarding the lost umbrella. When I boarded the bus, I got the feeling that I might forget the umbrella later. But silly me, I was still careless and lost it.

Yesterday Harmoc practice ended later than expected and in the end, Emma, Jinci, and I ate at Thai Pan. Jinci crazy said there were very nice and interesting FREE dessert. In the end, the free complementary gifts were merely TINY ecclairs. Aiyoh.... Haha...apart from that...I was so surprised with how the SYF team played yesterday. I felt they were good. Maybe because it was my first time listening to them and because I can't imagine my batch can play the songs the way they played yesterday. Hohoho...

Finally....I am fired!!! Hahaha...the stupid boss already got a new person today so I assumed that I am fired. It is good that she does that because I am planning to tell her tonight that I don't want to come anymore. She still has not paid and I am tired of waiting. Yep... $450 is gone...but I don't care...now I am free and happy again. Oh yeah!!! Hahahaha....

No comments: