Friday, April 27, 2007

Busted!!!

Haiyo....my plan to watch an R21 movie was totally screwed. I already spoke with confidence of a 21-year-old guy and deepened my voice but there is no way that the person would not suspect that I am not 21 years old. My face is just too cute and babyface. I am not surprised though because even to watch NC16 films, I sometimes get asked about my age. Well....fine...I am a bit sad but overall I am happy that I look so youthful. No wonder even Teck Chuan commented that I looked (and maybe behaved) like a 15 year old KID. La la la...who cares...at least there are some uses of this babyface: I still can get students' offer for fast food meals, ermmm....then maybe I can charm my interviewers...and most importantly maybe girls will be attracted to me... Ah whatever lah...but I believe it will be easier for me to make friends because I am a warm (ehem...not HOT) person. Okay...this has gone too non-sensical.

3 days have passed since I moved to Sembawang. I feel great because my valuable nap times are assured. Hohoho... The only problem is only about laundry. I am so lazy to wash because the washing machine is so weird (dumb!). It takes 3 hours too clean. Then the disposal of the waste water is also troublesome. The drying area is always full of the girls' clothes. And lastly, because there are girls, I cannot anyhow hang my underwears at strategic locations as I like. I am thinking of getting laundry service to make my life easier.

I bought Umizaru yesterday for $3.95. I did not buy the box set of Umizaru 1 and 2 because I am sure that in the future, they will discount the Umizaru 2 down to $3.95. So 2 X $3.95 will be cheaper than $9.95. Unfortunately, the cds are screwed. CD 1 is totally unreadable by the computer and CD 2 is stuck here and there. I will exchange it today and I have no choice but to buy the box set because the Umizaru 1 was the last one. Haiz...haiz.... I was thinking of getting a refund yesterday but the film is just too interesting.

Yesterday was Idols Gives Back. It was so disappointing and not as exciting as I expected it to be. All the singers were not sensational (except for Josh Groban, Celine Dion and the unknown guy who dueted with her). But the twist was really nerve-wrecking. Ryan said "the most shocking result ever" and I already expected that either Jordin or Melinda would be out. It turned out to be: noone was voted out yesterday but this week's vote will be combined with next week's and the bottom 2 will go home next week. Okay...that was really shocking. Everyone had thought that Jordin would go home (she even cried) and I really think it was a superb twist.

I am currently trying to play Championship Manager 4. Because I want a new challenge, I chose a shitty club (usually I would love to pick Man U but then it is a confirm win one, so it won't be exciting). I picked Crystal Palace because I thought it had a cool name. Hahaha... Unfortunately I am getting sick of the game. At first, it was quite easy to win...then I started to get draws...then I started to lose. Alamak.... One match against CREWE (what an awful name and it was from the 2nd league) at a League club and I got screwed. I repeated that game by changing the players and formations for 5 times but alas... I could not beat them. I gave up after the fifth try because the losing margin had decreased from 0-5 to 1-2. So I guess it was not too bad. Hohoho....

No comments: