Thursday, March 8, 2007

Jobless

Wah...I have spent almost a week here with nothing concrete to do. Yeah..I have been complaining since Tuesday about it to my friends and they replied "You are complaining for being jobless for 2 DAYS while many just got their jobs after 1 month search". Haha... It sucks to be jobless and I guess being a student is the best thing. There is nothing much to worry except tutorials to do.

I am using my aunt's account to get into the internet from the library. It is quite a troublesome process because I need her birthdate and blah blah blah. Then the internet is not free so I had to top up my Cashcard. I wanted to top up fiftEEN dollars but the lady heard it as fiftEE dollars... Darn.... I don't know how to use the rest of the money. So yup...I went to the recommended jobstreet.com and I was interested in 2 jobs. Hopefully, I can get 1 of them. I am quite tired of looking for tutees because I called more than 5 agencies and none of them has given any reply yet. Today I was offered two students at Tampines and Pasir Ris and I declined the offer. It was too far from my place. Well, if I am desperate, I think I will call back and grab that opportunity. It is quite difficult to decide on any tuition job yet because I need to find a regular job first. Finding a day job is more problematic because usually they only want Singaporean or PRs or blah blah blah.

For the past few days, I have been a lazy bum. Everyday I merely watch TV shows including HanaKimi. Among the so many shows I have watched, the only one I am voluntarily watching is only Inu Yasha. Too bad that it is so late at 11pm and only from Wednesday to Friday. But not bad lah.

Because I was too free and too rich (according to Emma), I went to watch Hannibal Rising. It was a waste of money. I felt sick during and after the show...though the gory scenes are not as bad as I expected. Haha...doctor can be a dangerous proffesion because this cannibal hannibal is a medical scholar... Whew.... Actually I wanted to watch Happily Never After but it only came out today. Yesterday I saw in the newspaper its review and it was given 1 star only. So I won't watch it. Hohohoho...

My desperation for a job has even affected my sleep. I had a dream of getting job last night but unfortunately, it was only a dream. Sigh...

No comments: