Monday, March 5, 2007

I'm back

Finally I have returned to Singapore to collect my A level results. Everything is up to my expectation except a Merit for Chem S. Well I actually got the feeling that it would be a merit, even by the time I exited the exam hall last time. Haiz.... My GP is up to my expectation and yup, I feel grateful for it. Interestingly, I was not happy for the first 2 days upon getting my results. I don't know why but perhaps I was a bit shocked to see that I'm #71 at school. Gosh... It's because my merit la!!! But well, my life in VJ is over and I must go on.

I am so lucky to get a place at Sembawang Hills Drive. Though I went to the wrong place at first. I have no complain about my room except that it is a bit dark (btw it's underground). So I won't get sunlight. But other than that, everything is perfect. The owner is very nice. I am allowed to have lunches if I am lazy to go out on weekends though I am not paying for lunch. I had a dinner last night and I was amazed. I was told by the maid that dinner on weekends would be simple but I can say for sure that last night dinner was great for my standard (after 4 years of dreadful hostel food) and I can't wait to see the 'not simple' dinner would be like.

I am still slacking now and am looking for job. I hope I can get something by tomorrow. I want one which pays at least $6 per hour. I hope that I can get some tuition job during weekends or I will be bored to death... I hope I can get job(s) soon as the living expenses are so high, especially for transport. I have spent $15 plus on BUS and MRT ONLY for the past 4 days. There are so many things I want to buy too such as: X pictorial books (there are 2 of them), Full Metal Alchemist figurines (hurray....they are discounted finally...at Takashimaya), FF XII figurines (though Vaan looks rather weird, Ashe is pretty). Btw I have bought 3 Prince of Tennis pictorial books :) Hahaha... I will get scolding because of that. One of them (whic only cost me $5 after discount) really does not worth the money. Thankfully I bought it at $5 only. Hah...if I can already earn money on my own, then I can buy those 'luxuries' without any guilt. Soon...

Thanks to Anne and today I can blog, check my mail, and read the Elex Media forum. I also hope that my aunt's library card enables me to use internet in the library for free. Haha...as long as I don't get caught. Lol... I will need internet so desperately next week as I have to apply for university. I hope I have a bright future ahead of me. Wish me all the best :)

No comments: