Thursday, March 15, 2007

Desperate Houseboy

Okay... Don't have dirty thoughts in your head as you read the title... Haha... I mean it literally because I am really desperate for jobs right now. There are so many things I want to buy but I don't want to use other people money. I want my own. Hehe...then I don't need to account for my expenses. So far I have contacted TWENTY FIVE tuition agencies and I only got one assignment. That is how gross it has been. So everyday I am just rotting in my room with nothing to do, except watching TV in the evening. And about the office job that I applied on monday, I don't think I get it but never mind. I will surely find other jobs.

I have few interesting experiences from calling the all the tuition agencies. One lady loves to talk so much that it took 8 1/2 minutes for me to talk to her...and in this amount of time, she said "I'm joking only lah" for about 5 times. Never mind about that because she's friendly. One lady is a *****. She thinks she knows the regulations regarding scholars better than me... Hello.....missy/madam...who is the scholar here??? But it's fine if she does not want money, I still have many agencies (as if I will get any assignments...lol)

Oh ya tonight will be my very first tuition assignment so I am a bit excited about it. Hopefully everthing will go well later.

In the past 2 days, I have found a new activity in the morning: biking. I went to the nearest petrol station to buy newspaper (the uncle never subscribes to newspaper...I wonder why) yesterday (and today) and my butt is painful already. Haha... It is always like that when I ride a bike...just like the few times I did in ECP. The trip to the station is very exhilarating...it's a downhill trip...but the trip uphill is arduous. Anyway, it's a good exercise. Lol...

Parting words from me: OYABUN! OYABIN! OYAPYON! MYO! MEW!!!
Wondering what it is? It is a funny/lame words I learnt from InuYasha last night. It's related to Shippou (too bad I can't upload his picture) and the 5 fox demons. Hehe...

No comments: