Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Series of unfortunate events

Ah…woe is me!!! Misfortune is still on me. My game of Arc the Lad was a total failure. I missed out a few items and some hints so I re-played the game. After this repeat, I still could not get the ‘silk belt’ though I followed the guide very carefully. Worse, there is something wrong with the Arc the Lad 2 CD. It could not convert the data from the first game. Conclusion: I have wasted 35 hours (19 hours for the first failure and 16 hours for the replay). Dammit!!! I’m intending to borrow/copy a friend’s CD, hopefully his would be okay. Otherwise it is a total waste!!!

Last weekend I went to Sony Ericsson at MKG and the K800i was out of stock. Haiz.. I might not be able to get a new phone soon. Actually I don’t really mind because when I searched for its feature at the website, I saw that a new model of K810i would be out soon. Either of them would be fine but if the next time I want to buy the K810i is already there, I will surely choose the newer model. Hohoho… My sister brought me the brochure of K800i and it made me love the model moreover. I was pretty confused with Samsung SGH P850. It has 3.2 MP camera too but it is a flip phone (which is what I am looking for). But it seems that Samsung is better for the MP3 player feature. Since I prefer a better camera, I would go for K800i though it is not a flip phone.

Alright, this is the very depressing thing that happened to me!!! There is no more Squall Lionheart of Final Fantasy VIII at Anime Machi. Anime Machi sells it for Rp 310000. I thought it is okay not to buy first because there are Multi and Terminal Games which are selling it too. In the end, I found out that Multi sells it for Rp 485000 and Rp 450000 at Terminal Games. S***! I will not waste another Rp 150000+ for the same item lor. My sister offered her help to check Anime Machi at Citraland and I am desperately praying that it is not sold off yet there.

After the pathetic Arc the Lad, I decided to play a more ‘fun’ game. My pick fell on Romance of the Three Kingdom. It is a game about ancient china. Hahaha… Last time I managed to complete the Yellow Turban scenario. This time I chose the 3 Kingdoms era. It was quite distressing at the beginning because I built a new country (aka starting with ONE city) while the other 3 kingdoms already had 12+ cities each. After 6 years playing (6 years in the game of course!), my dynasty has swelled to 11 cities. Hurray..!!! I am an emperor and my dynasty is given name Chu automatically. This reminds me of my time being a Pikachu mascot!!!! Lol… Although the game is more ‘relaxed’, I am quite furious that it is very difficult to get new officers! My area is comparable to the other 3 areas but each of them has 50+ officers while I only have 20!!!! Yucks!!! It is very difficult for me to expand now because I need the officers as the leaders in the wars. I left some cities with no officers and I do hope it has no bad effects. One thing for sure, this game is much more interesting than RPGs because it is more dynamic (if I re-load the game, the things which occur change too) and there are more surprises and excitement (wiuuuh…the thrill of executing someone or grabbing the cities from others).

It is nearing to the release of A level results and there are so many rumors about the date of release. I heard 22 Feb, 1 March, etc… I personally think that it will be on the 23 Feb. I decide not to care about rumors anymore, just wait for the announcement by MOE.

Thanks to Lynette, I get the chance to go to KTC this weekend!!! Yihaaa…. That means I can exchange my spoilt pirated dvds. I hope after I exchange then I will get the good ones. Hohoho… Though her description of a Guess bag which she wants is so unclear, I guess I will be able to find it. Her description is like: small (about 20 cm…it is the dimension of the what??? Length?? Breadth??? Diagonal???), got zip (initially she said that there was no zip and I was like… what the… a bag with no zip???), as long as there is the metal GUESS sign with a gold pattern around it. Ah I almost forget the last clue: the price is AROUND Rp 100000.

Ah ya…now I dare to confirm that my diet has been successful. I have lost 3 kg. Hurray!!! 2 more kg to go. My physical training has begun again (thank God that despite 1 week of inactivity during flood, I haven’t lost my physical endurance and strength) and I really hope the fats around my belly will disappear. I don’t think I see the effects of the weight loss there but my face is not round anymore!!! I am looking forward to be 53kg anymore…back to my prime time at 15 years old… Tee hee…

Tomorrow is Valentine Day but unfortunately it will be just another ordinary day for me because I am still single. Well…no fret about it, being single is nicer than being attached!!! I love (and want) FREEDOM!!! I shall celebrate it with my imaginary friends.

No comments: