Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last one

This will be my last entry in Indonesia, last entry in February and perhaps will be the last entry for the few coming months. I will be back to Singapore tomorrow to collect A level results which are out on Friday 230 pm. I am no longer staying in a hostel, nor am I going to school anymore. So if there is no internet cafĂ© around, I really don’t know how I am going to blog or even check my e-mail (this is more crucial one).

As usual, the last few days of holidays are sure busy times. I finished watching Full Metal Panic Fumoffu. It is a very entertaining show. All the characters are crazy/weird/idiosyncratic but that what makes the anime very funny. Though I have watched it before, I could not help it but to laugh at the hilarious anime (great expressions from the character, the lameness of the storyline and the seiyuus are very good). Hohoho… Too bad that the quality of the pirated dvd sucks. The final episode (which is the best) is stuck here and there. There are another 2 episodes which are not complete (only half of each episode). Dumb!!!

I bought Tidus figurine yesterday. Wheeew….the plastic material is very tough/strong. It is even tougher that Squall’s figurine. I took so much time change the palm of his right hand so that he can grip his sword. In the end, I needed the help of a pair of pliers. Worse, it was so difficult to slide in the sword into his grip. I forced it through the thinnest section of the sword and tadaaaa…. I broke the sword!!!!! Got some decoration at the tail of the sword and the linkage was so soft… I wanted to cry upon realising this… Oh my… It’s Rp 390000!!! So ex one… I used power glue to attach it back and now it looks a bit awkward (I make him to hold the sword horizontal and the decoration, which is only a small red cloth, is horizontal too. It should point downward according to law of gravitation what??? Haiz… I think the cloth was glued too so that I can’t change the position. Nonetheless, I hope the decoration won’t drop. Ugrh…bad day bad day.

Well, the tragedy might happen because I did that at 1 am in the morning. I forced myself to pack my luggage and clear up my room last night so that tonight I have much free time to have an early, good night sleep. With the change of luggage, I find that it is so small L My clothes have already taken half of the space. I tried to save up space by not bringing my mp3 and mp4 boxes but the chargers inside my handphone box. But still….

Hmm…I shall end this by giving thanks to my friends who have helped me throughout this great holiday: Monic and Phya (thanks for helping me to get a place to stay), Lynette (thanks for troubles to help me book a hotel and maybe she can help me win some money hohoho), Emma (thanks for your editing….what is yadayada???…haha…and perhaps she will be the one getting me a job), and other friends whom I can’t mention one by one for their smses as well as company when we went out together. Haha… Good luck for your A level results and please pray the same thing for me… Finally, thanks be to God for helping me to get everything I need (through my friends) and my last wish will be 4As, 2 S paper distinctions, and B3 for GP… Please…..


No comments: