Thursday, February 1, 2007

Insomnia

My gloomy days continue on as for the past few days, I have been having not enough sleep. I keep having nightmares and dreams, hence I can wake up up to 3 times each night. The reason is because the air-con in my room is rather spoilt. It is no longer cooling and it produces funny noises so often. It may not blowing air at all and when it starts to do so again, there will be sound being produced. Because I am so sensitive, this is very disturbing and causes me to wake up >.< The only good thing about my stupid air-con is that last night, when the electricity was off-ed (I don’t know whether it was deliberate to save the nation’s energy or for preventive measures, just in case there was any lightning because it has been raining here for the past week. I learnt that there was a quake on 3 am and that may be the reason of electricity cut too), I was not awake. That means sleeping in my room is just the same with sleeping outside (same temperature). However, I woke up because of the radio set which produces some irritating noises when the electricity was on again. Haiz…basically, due to my high sensitivity, any single thing may also irritate me. No wonder I am so grumpy and aging so fast. I need to control my emotions and feelings well if I wanna live for another few decades!

From the several dreams and nightmares I had, there is one particular dream which caused me to wake up with a very throbbing heart. Though the dream did not quite make sense, it was about A level (no wonder it caused the hugest scare and disturbance). In the dream, I almost missed an A level NIGHT paper (Ridiculous isn’t it?). The paper started at 950 pm and I just woke up at 920 pm. Worse, the paper was Higher Malay. Sorry but I did not take that A level subject. So although everything about it was crazy, untrue, and lame, it still gave me the biggest stress. Everything about exam sucks!!!

This is a new month!!! And so it is time to go surf the net and download again. Haha… it is because new month means new set of phone bill. My younger sister who uses the internet like crazy will be going back to Bandung on Monday and thus the bill this month can be controlled (aka I can control it by using the internet wisely). Hehe.. Actually I have nothing particular to look for in the net since I downloaded few songs last Monday. Out of 4 songs I randomly chosen, 2 was gross!!! I immediately deleted them. I shall pick more wisely next time. The rating system in the site (gendou.com) was so unhelpful because no matter a song is good or bad, all songs have roughly equal rating in the range of 8.4-8.7. There is only a song with 7.9 and I shall pick that to download. Haha.. perhaps my music taste is rather different.

Ah…February also means another REAL, LIVING nightmare. That is A level results. Though the date is not available yet, I can feel the jitters. I am really hoping for 4As, 2 Distn’s, and a B3 or A2 for GP. I don’t know. The results will determine my future which I am still confused about. Thinking about this just sucks sucks sucks…. I still haven’t got any place to stay in Singapore and my parents don’t attempt to find one for me (I know I am old enough but still….finding a place to stay needs parental connection… I practically know NO adults there except teachers etc). They insist on me finding a place with my friends. Haha.. Most of them already got place to stay. Furthermore, it is as if my friends there are so wow…. If they are truly good friends, I don’t need to be ordered and I will consciously ask them to live together. And if I do get a place to stay, I guess I’ll have to do any job which I can land myself into. My sister suggested Sakae. Haha… A good idea (I like the uniform) but I think they require someone who can speak Chinese too. I shall see if I am that desperate. Lol. Though teaching job is really my biggest thing I am hoping for.

However, February brings CNY!!! And that means a lot of ang pau. This MAY be the first time in 5 years that I will be getting ang paus so I hope that results are out AFTER CNY!!!!

One last thing, I am so upset by the lousy quality of Shulato!!!! (Hah..sometimes, I just HATE illegal/pirated stuff). It is very gross because the sound and the text do not coincidence with the mouth movements. It really disrupts the pleasure of watching!!!

Rain keeps pouring down heavily and I hope it won’t cause any flood on the roads from my house to the airport. Thankfully, it’s not the kind of rhythm of the rain that I got to play on the last year Harmoc concert. Okay…I am laming around here.

No comments: