Thursday, February 8, 2007

ANOTHER OBS: Little food, can’t shit, can’t bathe, can’t sleep ….!!!

DAMMIT!!!! The big flood is here again. This time is even more ridiculous than the last time. The water rose up so quickly. In just about 2 hours, it went up from normal to knee level (which means it entered the houses already). Good thing that it happened this morning (at about 7 am). If it were to happen at night, the people would be very shocked when they woke up. After the 2002 (or 2001??) big flood, my house was renovated. It is 2 stair steps higher than previously. Otherwise, it would be already about half the knee INSIDE the house. I hate this kind of thing!!! Even after the rain stopped and the sun appeared, the water level did not recede but the opposite occurred. Freak!!! This flood is not due to the rain (last time it took 3 days for the flood to come) but because the areas surrounding my area closed their water gates. Those areas are lower so they should be flooded first. Now, however, they are still dry!!! It’s not fair. The flood at CBD also ‘magically’ disappeared after hitting 60cm height yesterday… This is very distressing condition. Btw, the developer of my area just boasted their measures (aka various pumps) to fight the flood but it’s all a big bullshit! Look what is happening!! The developer does not learn the real cause of the flood last time. They might as well build our own water gates. It is impossible for my area to hold the water from all the neighbouring places around. Ah, I think it is better for my dad to consider buying a motorboat instead of spending money to exchange my car into a new one. The flood is quite frequent anyway.

I only hope that they don’t cut the water and electricity supply. Otherwise cannot tahan siah… Right now it’s very difficult for me to use the toilet. The toilet bowls no longer work! Believe it or not, the when I flushed the toilet, the water shot up to a very dangerous level. If I shit, I think the shit will overflow to the floor >.< Ewww…okay, I shall not imagine that! Thus the only working toilet is my maid’s. It is an old squatting toilet!!! Yucks!!! Other thing about toilet is that I go to toilet quite often and I despise the idea to go to my maid’s toilet so often. I’m thinking of doing my ‘small’ business at the sinks lah. I can’t really be bothered.

These whole things just make me down. I keep myself hungry in an attempt to prevent from doing ‘big’ business before the flood recedes. I am not in the mood to do any physical exercises to because I am lazy to sweat (and because of my sad mood, my muscles don’t seem like to contract). The chance of losing weight effectively is wasted. Laundry is another big deal as someone who is quite particular about personal hygiene. Ah… I feel like destroying this world but anger is disruptive for my own body.

Another thing which upsets me is my bad luck in downloading good songs last night. Out of 7, only 1 is nice. Haiz…. Sucks liao… Furthermore, my handphone provider is down again. I was still able to sms this morning (about 7am) but no longer able to do so at 10 am. I am so bored. The internet is down too because it is provided by the same telecommunication company.

I just read from a magazine the possible hazards of bad emotions. Here is the list.

Hatred, Jealousy -> high blood pressure, headache, heart problems, stomach problems
Arrogance -> mental damage, stroke, heart attack, death
Fear, Worry -> heart problems, going crazy, panic, depression, heart attack, phobia
Anger -> rheumatism, heart attack, heart failure, cancer, high blood pressure, stomach
problems, stroke
Depression -> cancer

Gosh, I experience every one of them ALMOST everyday (except depression) and anger is my favourite one… My age will be shorter than the true capability of my body if I can’t control my emotions.

Anyway, Chinese believe that rain brings luck. A lot of rain -> a lot of luck. I hope it is true especially as the Chinese New Year is coming. It is okay to be flooded now but next time please flood me with good fortune and a lot of money (preferably it would be 100 US$ notes). Haha… bad karma this time and next time it has to be the good one.

I’ll write soon the day-by-day recap plus the “scenery” in front of my house to tell you how gross my condition had been during this terrible period of time.

No comments: