Friday, February 23, 2007

All I've got to do is dre~~~am

Watching anime and reading comics too much have their bad effects on my mind, my imagination, and my sleep. For the past few days, I have been dreaming about being in the world of the mangas that I read. Last night was about Rurouni Kenshin and the night before last was about Prince of Tennis. Well, although it is pretty lame (and maybe people will think I have some mental problems), I prefer this kind of dream because it is what dream really is! Haha…it should be something imaginative which is not probable in the real life. It is better than living nightmare such as dreaming about going for exam or the coming-soon release of A level results. So let me enjoy my life in the la la land before coming back to earth and reality in the next one or two weeks.


I am reading Kung Fu Boy right now. It is the first title of manga that I ever bought. I remember the very first one I bought was Kung Fu Boy 28 and at that time (1996) the price of the comics was still Rp 3800 each. Now it is already Rp 11000. Roughly I was in P3 or P4 at that time. Thus with the little pocket money that I received, I was completely under my mom’s mercy if I want to buy any comics. As a result, my Kung Fu Boy series is INCOMPLETE. There are so many missing volumes: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 22, 25, 26. I hope Elex will re-print although that means I need to spend Rp 99000 to buy the missing volumes. Worse, I may tempted to re-new the whole series because after 10 years plus, the pages are already yellow. I guess I will suggest that because it will be beneficial for Elex to re-print the old titles. Old titles are nicer (in terms of storyline blah blah blah) than the new ones. They are more educative and ‘magical’ too. No wonder children nowadays are more pathetic than my generation was, we were satisfied with great choice of anime, manga, and children entertainment. Today, there is no such children-oriented stuff. Sad…. Thus I hope there will be re-print re-print!!! Hahaha…

As my date of departure for Singapore is looming closer, my diet is threatened. As usual, when it is the time to leave, I will have cravings for food!!! I can’t get rid my mind from Pizza Hut, KFC (Twister and Oriental Bento are not available in Singapore), Churasco, Platinum, Hoka Hoka Bento, Doner, and the list goes on. Grr…must space out and make good arrangements for the coming week. Hohoho..

Yup, I am going to watch Resonance VIII vcd for another reminiscence.

No comments: