Monday, January 8, 2007

This should be for yesterday

Aaah… at last I re-started my driving lessons. It has been horrible so far. I still can’t make the car move, once it stops, swiftly. Every time I see something on the road, be it humans, cats, dogs, and the worst of all is another vehicle, I will panic and lose control of the car. Out of the 2 times my car came face to face with another, my car just stopped dead. Yesterday the car in front of me turned into another road since I failed to re-start the car for FOUR times. Hahaha… Okay, on the road, it is not something to be laughed at. I must prevail to master driving ASAP. Lol..

I just bought Eragon dvd (pirated also). It was totally disappointing. Horrible, the book is so boring and the movie is even more boring. Though the walking/journey part is cut short, the battle parts are so disgusting. I’m so infuriated. All the actors are ugly some more. Even Sienna Guillory is not as pretty as in the posters. Interestingly, there are some scenes which I saw somewhere else but cannot be found in the movie. Weird… Since it is a new film, the quality of the dvd is still ugly. I shall wait for the pirated version of the original one. It will have proper subtitle J. I won’t buy the original vcd/dvd for such a movie. Hah..Harry Potter is still the best no matter how bad the movies are as compared to the books. Perhaps it is because the books are great in the first place. And today I got the good version of pirated Death Note dvd. Hahaha…

I played (meaning tried to make a juice) with the juicer my dad got for Christmas. Now I know why the restaurants never sell FRESH apple juice. Fresh apple juice is so disgusting because apple is so easily oxidized and turns dirty (disgusting) brown easily. Yucks… Next time I’m gonna try with avocado although the juicer should not be used for fibrous fruits but who cares. Lol.. Avocado juice should be nice.

I just ordered a birthday cake for my mom. Not so convincing but I really hope it will be tasty (though I doubt so).

AND WHAT THE FREAK… IT’S SO DIFFICULT TO GET MP3 DOWNLOAD FOR GUNDAM WING ANIME SONGS… AAAAARGH!!!!!

And it’s getting closer and closer to the end of February. I’m very confused about my university course to take, the expenses, blah blah blah…, ah somebody please help me suggest!!!

No comments: