Sunday, January 21, 2007

SUX

I am downloading Prince of Tennis ED03 now and I am close to desperation. The download speed has never been this disgusting! It is 2oo plus BYTES. Gosh.. I think it is because of the website. Can someone help me to download the song first and send to my e-mail? I guess it will be faster that way. Please...those who are in Singapore... I know your connection is damn fast although there maybe some legal problems in downloading mp3. Haha... Be careful and don't hold me responsible for it.

I just realise that actually I can "justify" my entries. I just realised that in my last entry so from now on I shall remember to "justify" my entries. It is nicer to see.

Yucks...the download speed is getting worse. It has dropped to 182 bytes now. I think I will have to give up soon and try it again some other time. I GIVE UP!!!

Okay, this is my shitties entry so far because actually I intend on not writing any today. I am writing this just to kill the time while I am waiting for the stupidly slow download >.<

No comments: