Monday, January 8, 2007

Sucks


I really don't know why blogger.com is so difficult to access. And I can only access this using my dad's laptop, not my mom's.

The main thing I have in mind today is FOOD!! Yeah..this afternoon my sis cooked burger for me. Haha.. 2 pieces of very thinly sliced beef burger and 6 pieces of salami. The salami was even better than the beef. Lame la. But still, it was good though it gave me a headache to clean the stuff which got stuck in between my braces. After dinner, I made avocado stuff. Eerrm...I don't know what but it was not a juice, not a pudding, basically just put the avocado flesh with ice, chocolate milk, and a lot of sugar. Tadaaa...that's all. I like it!!!

I also like Minori snack. I was tempted to buy it because of the lame TV ads ("Takeshiiiiiiii....!!!!" "Minoriiii....!!!"). The taste is SWEET and hence it is new to my tounge.

My dad is very tired tonight so I can't have the driving lesson. Haiz...I was looking forward to it actually. Ah ya...tomorrow is my mom's bday. I hope that my surprises will succeed and will be good.

University stuffs really confuse me. I still don't know what personal statement is etc etc.... AAAARGHH!!!!

My hair is getting more unbearable. The sides are growing sideways... I will look like eiji kikumaru in the future.. Only need to dye my hair red.

4 comments:

Jinci Chen said...

hi! lolx. u learn driving?! so cool! i also wan to learn! but it's so scary

hmmm... said...

hello... this method of tagging is so troublesome. haven't heard/seen from you for a very long time. anyway, hope u are doing well.

darkrose said...

emma: no lor, it's not troublesome. Creating a tagboard is more troublesome and i'm lazy to delete IF there were any undesirable contents

jc: yep... haha..driving in singapore is not scary la.. the road is half empty like that... maybe you try going ns..learn to drive a TANK first... lol

Jinci Chen said...

hey hey! singapore got so many cars. later bump into others then die alredy