Friday, January 12, 2007

I'll go where fate leads me

Another fruitless week has passed and it is a week closer to the time of determination of my future (though I don't know when it will be). I am still clueless (maybe 'unsure' is more suitable) about which course to take. There is some preparation for medicine because it's the only course which needs preparation. Lol. I don't know whether it's where my future lies but I FEEL that way. I shall believe that whichever course I would be, it's the best according to God.


This week I did not touch the car at all. My dad and I took turn to feel tired and hence my driving lessons may go backwards a few steps (I really hope NOT). I only watched anime, Rurouni Kenshin, and I was rushing through it. What a disappointment to find out that the last CD was screwed. 4 episodes could not be watched, including the LAST one. WHAT THE HELL!!!!

I only started playing my playstation today. Not really in the mood though. I only played Digimon Card Battle and improved the game by getting additional ONE card only. Haiz... I thought I need 500 wins to get something but actually 300 wins are enough. So I wasted my whole morning for nothing. I shall find another game to play. Perhaps in 2 weeks or 3 weeks time because on Sunday my dad will bring me to Mangga Dua and I can enrich my dvd collection aka wasting more money, and swapping the spoilt dvds.

I feel more and more pressurised to find a job and a place to stay at Singapore. Haiyo...I guess all my last previous entries have this as the last paragraph..... Ah I guess that's all. My eyes are very tired........

No comments: