Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy go Lucky

I feel so lucky and thus happy today. Yeeeeehaaaaa…..!!!


Firstly, after I went about cursing about the slow connection last night, I found another site to download the song (Walk On). It was much faster at 4.something KB/sec. Wow…1 song was done in 15 minutes. It is still bad as compared as when I downloaded stuff in Singapore. It took only about 15sec there. However, 15 minutes is still better than 40 minutes plus if I download from the sites with download speed 2. something KB/sec.

My lucky strike continued on today. After 30 minutes of searching, I finally found the site to get the other mp3s I wanted. I got 4th Avenue CafĂ© from anime Rurouni Kenshin. The complete song is not as good as the short version in the anime but I still like it. I managed to get the nice Kenshin song which I did not know the title. I only hear it from the dvd at the menu screens. Thanks to animelyrics.com and lady luck, I anyhow tried to see the lyrics of Kenshin songs which I never knew before and tadaaa… at the second try, I found the song. The title is Kimi Ni Fureru Dake De. Woohoo….sugoi!!! It is a great song and has a great arrangement too. Band songs are indeed better than boyband songs because the music is entertaining too.

In the midst of downloading the songs, I met Ake online and went out this afternoon with some of my primary school friends (Ake, Bonita, Nicky). I hate watching movie here and thus only met them for a while and went home when they went in for the movie. It was great to see them. Haha… I guess those are true friends indeed. After 7 years of not meeting one another, we still could talk like last time. One thing I regret is that many of primary school memories are forgotten already. I even forget the name of the people and the teachers. I can’t even recall my ex-classmates. Pity me… My brain is dead. I don’t know what I was doing in my primary school days. Lol.

Well, they said that I have changed a lot. I argued that most guys would change because in our primary school days, we might not reach our puberty yet. However, I was quite surprised that Nicky does not change much (except that he’s growing meatier). So…I don’t know what has happened to myself. I have my P4 photo so I know that I changed a lot. I keep changing!!!! If I look at my primary school photo, secondary school photo, high school photo, secondary school photo in Singapore, and Junior College photo, they all differ. Don’t ask me why. But I think my prime is when I was 15 years old. Going to Singapore only makes me look uglier because I gained weight there (this is surprising because most scholars lost weight because of stress!!! I gained weight because of stress). My face has changed from oval shape into round shape. As a result, my hair is a mess right now (I think I talked about this already last time). Anyway, change does not give a reason for Boni to keep laughing at me. I think she was so surprised that I have become so cute, adorable, and charming. Hahaha…

I realize that I am really not blessed with healthy eyesight. I can’t believe that Nicky only has –1, Ake –0.75, and Bonita still has perfect eyesight. How the heck I can reach up to –8??? Ow please….


Yup…so that’s all the good news I have for today. Hahaha…

No comments: