Thursday, January 18, 2007

Broadening my knowledge in the entertainment world


Haha…in the end I watched Prince of Tennis yesterday. 20 episodes a day (about 8 hours in total) and I really feel so guilty for my eyes. The DVD is quite a no-problemo. Though there are some technical glitches on the top and the bottom of the screen at the last few episodes, overall is okay and nearly perfect. Everything goes smoothly, unlike the pathetic Final Fantasy XII clip. Out of 18 minutes, there are at least 5 minutes here and there in which the show gets stuck. Haiz…

Hmm…watching Prince of Tennis reminds me of the tennis games I played with my seniors and some of my batch mates in the hostel in 2005. Last year I was too busy to play and there was nobody interested in playing anyway. Those times were the first time I played REAL tennis. I only matched against a wall previously. My target was to hit the ball to the corner between the wall and the floor (to hear the nice “Blup” sound) and to hit the clock hanging on the wall (in the end, I broke that clock). I played it in my house, not a special wall at tennis courts…just in case you wonder how the hell there was a clock hanging there.

I just happened to watch my sis’ Chinese mini series with her yesterday. The story is about a girl chasing after a guy and thus is willing to disguise herself as a guy. She (or He) attended the guys school and lived in an guys hostel. It was so fake lor. I attended all guy school and stayed in a hostel (though not guys hostel only, the girls and boys block are still separate) before so I know what real life there is like. The guys are so touchy though it is quite funny to see several guys think they are gays because they are attracted to this guy who is actually a girl. The reason of the girl chasing the guy is because she wants to see the guy doing high jump again. What a lousy scenario…but I never like Chinese mini series anyway. I prefer Japanese although Japanese stories tend to be very boring. Eer… I think not boring but making people fall asleep because there tends to be a long silence here and there.

Now I am starting on my research on courses for university. My dad printed so many pages about medicine, engineering, and so on and so forth. I only managed to read medicine yesterday and I got a big headache. So complicated…I don’t know how people can survive there. Interesting thing I noted was that there will be a study on CPR. No..i’m gonna lose my first kiss. I told this to my friend and his reply was more bizarre and I feel that it was not appropriate to be written down here.

My room was almost finished yesterday. Almost because my dad is too fussy over small things and hence today one of the doors must be re-painted. So troublesome. I did not sleep at my room yesterday because the smell of the paint was still too obvious. I slept on my parents’ room. On the floor of course..and the bed on the floor was too thin. I could feel my tail bone getting an upward reaction force by the FLOOR (quite impossible if you study physics, it should be by the bed because my body was not in contact with the floor directly, haha….). I can say that I did not really sleep last night because this morning I felt so tired (as if I never sleep) and got panda eyes o_o In addition to this, my pimples are getting worse. I blame this to the dust!!! My puberty should be over now but yet my pimples keep coming out.

Grr…it really caused me PMS-ing the whole morning. I watched TV and learnt about ‘second puberty’ (a term concocted by mass media and factually not found medically or psychologically…gosh I misspelled that if no help given by Microsoft word.. and no such thing as mispelt meh???…another signs of deterioration of my linguistic ability in England and for me to go back to Singapore asap) in The Breakfast Club, Metro TV. I watched a rubbishy drama at RCTI (called Intan). The story sucks but I am merely interested because the actors are so good in CRYING (the acting was so convincing). I don’t think I am gonna watch it tomorrow because I don’t think there will be another crying scene tomorrow. From ‘Healthy Lifestyle’ in Indosiar, now I know that braces are suppose to improve my appearance. However, I feel that I’m getting uglier. While my teeth are getting tidier, the shape of my jaw and chin is getting weirder. My smile sucks more than before, especially if I try not to show my teeth while taking picture. I FEEL CHEATED!!!

Okay.. I guess I am gonna spend my time sleeping all day today. I promise to myself not to play PS until tomorrow and to abstain from watching DVD today. It is to rest my eyes…but I am still playing computer… Aarrgh…

1 comment:

Jinci Chen said...

hey ur sis watch that show is it the ella from SHE act inside one?! cus my sis is ALSO WATching!