Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Life's great

For the past 3 days, I’ve been slacking like crazy. But this is the slackest period I’m enjoying the most J Everyday I only read comics (4 comics per day) and make robots. I only make one per day because otherwise I’ll get sick of it. Last time I really got sick of making robots and in the end I have some left over for this holiday. Now I can confirm that some of the products have problems. After doing about 8 robots, I can say that I am no longer an amateur. However, the last one I did (Epyon) is totally screwed. No mistake whatsoever, it is the problem with the plastic! So disappointing.

My unpacking is done and now I am re-arranging (and throwing some) stuff from my boxes. Only 5 boxes left; 3 of comics, 1 of playstation cds, 1 of magazines. I cannot unpack them as there is no space in my cupboard yet. Must wait until my mom and sisters do something with their stuff.

I just read “Baby and I”. It’s a very good comic. Although, the story is not about adventure or sports (so actually there is no story, like Doraemon like that), the messages are great. It made me miss my old primary school days where people were still innocent and friends were made just because we were meant to me friends (not because we need some help like this time around). Ah…ignorance is bliss and I hate growing up!

I miss my junior high school friends… As I unpacked my stuff, including the presents from them when I was about to leave for Singapore 4 years ago, I read their cards/messages. They were very sweet, so unlike the “friends” in Singapore. Haiz…. I hope they are having fun at SDD at the time I am writing this. Haha… It will be really fun, sitting around a table and only stone and stare at each other (or worse, start sms-ing). I’ll get a heart attack if they say they are talking to each other. Well I hope university days will be better. I just heard that Pharmacy has 1:10 boy-girl ratio. I hope I can get into the pharmacy and out of the 90 odd girls, there are some pretty and nice ones. Must already aim for my future: finding a wife-to-be. Hahaha… Hope that the guys will be ok too, not cocky just because they have graduated from NS or are jealous because of my youthfulness, cuteness, and craziness. Lol.

I’m confident that my diet will be a success!! Haha.. Since Monday I’ve become a vegetarian. I only ate noodles (2 packs), 5 pieces of squid, and I suppose 1 slice of bakwa. Mostly I ate only with soup or the veggies (bean sprout, corn, carrot, onion) and surprise surprise I exercise!!! Hahaha… Although my stamina and power need some work out. Doing 100 push-ups a day is already like going to die. I used to be able to do 200 a day. Sit-up is still a no problem. 300 a day also can as long as I am not lazy >.<

1 comment:

Jinci Chen said...

wish u success in dieting! hopefully when u come back, can see a NEW you! so exciting!