Friday, December 1, 2006

Hurray!!!

Today is a long day for me so I will be able to write a lot of crap here :)

This morning I sent my stuff to my aunt's house (haha I have so many aunties) and her daughter owns a cat. She picked up the stray cat since it (I forgot to ask whether it is a she or a he) was young. It leapt onto my lap and I had to restrain myself from screaming. This is a habit I develop from home. My mom and elder sister also love to tame stray cats. Stray cats always remain stray. They still like to wonder around outside so they are DIRTY. Yucks... So when they jump on to my lap or brush against my legs, I would shoo them away. But my aunt assured me that her daughter's cat is not allowed to wander around the street and so is clean. I did not mind. In fact, I think it is cute. It purrs so lovely, unlike the cats at my home. Hahaha...I look forward to see it again the next time to go to my aunt's house.

I went to buy Bee Cheng Hiang and the shopkeepers kept rattling in Chinese although I already showed her a super blur face. She offered me so many promotions and I only shook my head. This is so frustrating. I think the people here need to speak English (and not me need to learn Chinese). Lol.

I don't know how I looked today but I felt very unlucky. I was approached THREE times by people on the road who were selling stuff or doing survey. I was trapped for the first time but for the other two, I did not give a damn. I dao-ed the second one and I ran away from the third one. She even said "Don't run away leh!". Crazy...

I also ate sausage today at Bratwurst Shop (Plaza Singapura). The shopkeepers spoke in Australian accent. So cool :) although I didn't catch any single word. I learnt about a new food called saucekrewts (or something). It is sour vegetable. I won't remember its exact spelling but at least the next time I hear that word again, I won't be so stunned.

Yesterday I accompanied my cousin, who is here for operation, shopping at Takashimaya. It was tiring but fun! I got the chance to enter the shops I would never ever enter on my own or buy the stuff from (eg. Guess, Zara, etc). Being girls is not too bad. They have a lot of nice clothes and shoes to see and buy. So when they go shopping, it won't be as boring as guys' shopping (the same old T-shirt and shirt and pants and ties -_-!). However, I still prefer being a guy. It is quite pitiful for guys to accompany their girls shopping >.< I shall remain single.

Tomorrow I am going home already :) YEAH!!! I hope the weather is nice and I can have a safe flight. And it will be a LOOOOONG and HAPPPPPPY holiday :)

3 comments:

Jinci Chen said...

u mean u are still coming back? tt's why u called it a holiday?! oooooooooo. haha. of course u say u prefer to be a guy. cause u never experienced being a girl, u only looked at the experiences of being a girl from a boy's point of view. haha.

darkrose said...

I don't wanna come back but I guess I don't have any other choices >.< Pls hor, don't be happy over someone else's sorrow.

Who needs to be a girl to be able to say that being a guy is better? Haha..no wonder you want to wear jeans and sport shoes and having short hair cut -> all the guy's stuff

Jinci Chen said...

!!!! -_-"
nonsense la! girls can also wear jeans and sport shoes and have short hair cut ok. that is not liking guy's stuff.