Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's over :) Yeah!!!

Finally.. After a whole month in agony.. A level is over! I'm glad that the last paper (phy s) was not too bad. At least it was not as bad as I expected and I can harbour the hope of getting a distinction. Hahaha.... A bit ambitious I guess but it's okay. It's over.

I watched "HAPPY FEET" yesterday. I don't think it sucks but it does not meet my expectations. I wanted it to be a brainless humourous cartoon but it turns out to be somewhat like a campaign to save the environment -_-! The songs are not really my type although some are good. Overall, I'm disappointed. Well, at least the baby penguins are cute. I will definitely buy the soft toys, after the price has dropped of course. $16.90 for the small one is too much. The faster it drops the better.

Orchard Road is not so amazing this year. Maybe it is because yellow is the dominant colour and I hate yellow. Along the road, only the Swarovsky christmas tree outside the Heeren makes the journey there worthy. Its leaves are really made of Swarovsky CRYSTAL. Weeew....I wonder if there were a storm and one of the leaves was blown away and pluk...it fell on my head. Ow...I would be the happiest person in the world. I'll definitely take a look at it one more time when I see my dentist on monday.

I ate Sizzler last night and almost vomitted. I think they know how to cheat the costumer's money. Eating the main course can make someone full already so actually there is no point of buffet-ing. Still, the soups were great, the toast was WOW (I never eat that kind of toast before. It's amazing that the bread was still soft although the top part was like baked), but unfortunately the ice cream was a bit weird. And yup....the spicy chicken was super super nice. Too bad Sizzler is too ex, so I cannot go there too often.

Oh yeah, my dad ruined my day! Yah he wanted to say good advice but please...my exam was over just in the morning of the day. So I really wanted to slack, do nothing, and think about nothing; not thinking about future stuff (bleak future some more). I only came to the conclusion that the money is there but I am only allowed to study here. I am really tired and sick of studying here. I don't think it is the problem with the system but the problem is with me.

Hahaha...in the end, this turns out to be another negative-feeling entry. I thought it would be a happy one. Lol.

No comments: