Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm not special

S paper is true to its name. It Sucks; It is Sickening; It is Special indeed. I don't see the point of setting a paper which students cannot even complete. It is due to either insufficient time or the questions are simply beyond normal human capabilities. Or perhaps, I'm not "special" enough to do S paper.

I thought I've experienced the worst and most nightmarish exam experience during phy s prelims with 7/30 marks for the compulsory section (can really vomit blood). Thankfully the last 10 marks for the compulsory section today was graph plotting so in the end, I got 17/40 which was not too bad. But then, for the 6 choose 3 section, I was like gonna cry in the exam hall. I tried FIVE questions out of desperation in an attempt to get as many marks as possible (although the difference might be negligible).

Yesterday's chem s was WORSE than that phy s prelims. Partly because I chose a wrong question. Practically, I only did 3.5 questions. Maybe there was a printing error at the cover page. Where got the time to do 5 questions?? Interestingly, some people claimed to lose only about 10 marks. Haha... I seriously doubt that but it is always good to be in self-denial to make yourself feel good :) The more interesting thing is that the maths s students felt that chem s was nothing as compared to their maths s. Pheew....lucky I never took maths s. But I will get a taste of something similar during phy s tomorrow. I think I'm gonna cry during the exam :(

It is great that today's Bio MCQ was not too bad. Though I feel it was quite difficult for a "lucky draw" paper. In addition, Lady Luck is seldom at my side. I suppose those questions which I anyhow whacked (even after narrowing down the options to 2) would still be wrong.

2 comments:

Jinci Chen said...

hello, i dun tink things are that bad leh. i tink u over stress urself already. i am sure it isn't that bad considering how smart u are. haha

darkrose said...

hei, i really dunno what to comment. today i'm really uncreative. have nothing to write