Thursday, November 30, 2006

Bad day

I ate BK yesterday and I am really sure that the whoever made the burger forgot to add in the bacon. That means I only ate a normal whopper with an additional bbq sauce and yes, for that I paid $1.85 more. I feel so cheated up to now >.< Must write complaint letter in the newspaper and hopefully they will give me free BK vouchers for life.

I was not aware that the sauce spilled unto my shirt so when I hugged my bolster.. Tadaa... I needed to wash my bolster case immediately. But then, I did not have any detergent :( In the end, I only soaked it with water :( And I threw away my shirt. Haiz...actually these were small matters but I was frustrated because I need to move out soon. I cannot send my stuff to laundry anymore and etc etc etc.

2 more days I'll be home. Yay! I am super duper excited!!! At last!!! Can slack for 8 months although I am really clueless about what I am gonna do. Even now I am so dea....d bored. Everyday I only go Orchard as if my dad own a money-printing machine. That is because I can't get any job here. I am so picky and I am not so desperate like some people who are dying to get a job. Haha... Quite sad ah young people nowadays do not know how to enjoy life and take a break. Go act beyond their age although they should know that their teenage years will be over in one year time. I should treasure the last few years that I can still act and dress child-like. Lol.

3 comments:

Jinci Chen said...

lol bad day eh. haha. at least u know the existence of wad special whopper. haha. so was it still nice in the end?

hmmm... said...

hello..

darkrose said...

emma is crazy lah.. hahaha..